Wednesday, June 20, 2012

In the Coveteur - Whitney Port











We first knew Whitney Port from her part on The Hills and The City and now as a desinger for Whitney Eve. Whitney's fashion sense is sweet, girly, comfortable and colorful. Her closet is full of colors and is a mix of pastels and bright colors. I love the fact that she mixes high with lows. She has an upcoming jewelry-line called Bits & Bobs - the chains in the last pic is from this line. -Can't wait to see more. To see the interview and all the beautiful pictures go HERE



5 comments:

  1. awesome pictures and those wardrobe spaces are cool!!

    great blog :)

    www.styledestino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream is to have a collections in fashion, to have a lot of clothes, shoes, dresses, bags, etc. Like this blog, truly entertained me to fulfill my dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, excellent blog! you make blogging look easy. Your website appearance is glorious, in addition as the content!really it is unique online business concepts.
    Pakistan Designers Collections

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very awesome collection. I love your fashionable life and your chic dresses and shows. I have followed you, and here is my blog http://fashiontipsofgaby.blogspot.com/
    . I really hope you can have a look and love mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,
    How are you? I'm continually inspired through beauty, fashion, music and design. this is the link please follow my blog www.wengie.com
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete